So, I was getting tired of having nothing to do on the weekends and decided that it'd be fun to go on a hike with some of the ward members. I decided that on Sunday the 24th. That night, I got a few ideas from other members of the ward and spontaneously invited the whole ward to come hiking with us early in the morning the next day which was a holiday. It was really last second so I wasn't expecting many people to show up, but the next morning at 6:30 am 17 friends met up in the parking lot of our apartments and we headed out to hike up to Stewart Falls. It was a great success. Here are some photos of our adventures:




2 comments:
I've been there! It's so fun seeing you do things that I did when I was at BYU or knowing how gross it would be to do other things...like Utah lake. I could have told it would be gross! Keep having fun!
this is awesome! I love hiking!
Post a Comment