We met, it seems, such a short time ago
You looked at me - needing me so
Yet from your sadness
Our happiness grew
And I found out I needed you too
I remember how we used to play
I recall those rainy days
The fire's glow
That kept us warm
And now I find - we're both alone
Goodbye may seem forever
Farewell is like the end
But in my heart is a memory
And there you'll always be
:,-(
Yes, it is true. I have finally said goodbye to the memory that is facebook. We had a good long run, but it turns out we just weren't right for each other. I'm sure this decision is the best for the two of us. Let it be known that I have no possible way of logging back onto my facebook page. I locked myself out. It was actually a lot harder than it may seem. You see, I started with the basics of changing my password to some random combination of capital and lower case numbers with a few numbers mixed in there as well, but then I realized that I can easily recover this "forgotten" password by having it sent to my e-mail address. We wouldn't want that now, would we? No.
So, I was forced to set up another e-mail account with Google with a random address I can't remember and a random password which is another random combination of letters and numbers which is likewise not remembered by me. Now if I ask for the password to be sent to my e-mail address, it won't even recognize my e-mail. I'm gone! I'm invisible!...yeah. Now I can't get onto my facebook. It's impossible. So, send me some updates from the facebook world now and again. Seriously, comment on this post and let me know what people are saying about my absence. Or have they even noticed at all...?
...Wait a second, what do I do with all this time?...
No comments:
Post a Comment